YAMAHA MT-09 Tracer
Here at Motorcycle Rentals New Zealand, we specialize in providing one brand and model of bike, the Yamaha MT-09 Tracer. Nick and Mitch have been around bikes all their lives and they like the look and feel of the Yamaha MT-09 Tracer as a good reliable, comfortable tourer for New Zealand conditions.
The Tracer is a lightweight bike that still packs a punch from the crossplane triple when needed with a fantastic power to weight ratio offering exciting riding through our beautiful New Zealand scenery and our challenging back country roads.
The Tracer has an adjustable seat, screen and handlebars to suit anyone’s preferred riding position and Mitch and Nick will make sure you are set up just right before you ride off on your New Zealand adventure.
To make sure you’re as safe as possible the Tracer also has ride-by-wire with a choice of throttle modes, traction control and ABS. For full specs on our Yamaha MT-09 Tracer, see below.
Yamaha MT-09 Tracer
- Engine Type Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valve, 3-cylinder
- Displacement (cc) 847.0
- Bore x Stroke (mm) 78.0 x 59.1
- Compression Ratio 11.5 : 1
- Lubrication System Wet Sump
- Fuel Management Fuel Injection
- Ignition TCI
- Starter System Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L) 18.0
- Final Transmission Chain
- Transmission Constant mesh 6-speed
- Frame Type Diamond
- Suspension Front Telescopic Forks, 137mm Travel
- Suspension Rear Swingarm (link suspension), 130mm Travel
- Brakes Front Hydraulic Dual Discs, 298mm
- Brakes Rear Hydraulic Single Disc, 245mm
- Tyres Front 120/70ZR17 M/C (58W) Tubeless
- Tyres Rear 180/55ZR17 M/C (73W) Tubeless
- Length (mm) 2160
- Width (mm) 950
- Height (mm) 1345 / 1375
- Seat Height (mm) 845 / 860
- Wheelbase (mm) 1440
- Ground Clearance (mm) 135
- Wet Weight (kg) 210
ALL OUR TRACERS COME WITH:
- Unlimited kilometer allowance
- Security lock
- NZ wide breakdown cover (AA New Zealand)
- Side panniers and top-box
- Cellphone/GPS mount
- GoPro mounts
Our bikes are covered by Yamaha New Zealand new bike warranty and are always serviced by an Authorised Yamaha Dealer, our Yamaha Dealer of choice is Red Baron Motorcycles Auckland and Wellington.
But if the unforeseen should happen with your bike while you’re out exploring this great country, just give Nick or Mitch a call or drop into your nearest Yamaha Dealer.
All Yamaha Dealerships have technicians that are factory trained to a uniformly high standard, and use the latest diagnostic and servicing equipment.
All workmanship is guaranteed.
Supplying genuine parts and adherence to Factory Maintenance Schedules as required.